Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Figueres and the twisted mind of Dali

I went over to Figueres this Monday and saw Dali's museum. Thanks a lot to Magada for taking me along.

I am really not an art lover, but somehow Dali's work was kinda very intriguing... He sure is obsessed with himself.. all his art has either him or his wife in it...

Well, I'll just let the pictures do the talking...



The Museum
"Dali-lisa!!!


Dali's Wife


Ab Lincoln


Dali's jewellery


Room in the shape of a ladies face

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Hi Gautam,

nice meeting you last night! I wish we were able to talk some more. Next time for sure! We are also planning to go and visit Figueres. We'll have to meet and exchange impressions!

~Carmen

Arun Madas said...

bayya.. dhaal me kuch kaala dhik raha hein !! uper dheko thoda ... btw, nice pics, especially the last one...

Gonzalo said...

Gautam... how busy are you already! Don't you have time to update your blog?, hahaha. I've finally begun mine: http://www.longestday.blogspot.com/, but I'm not sure to be able to update it either.