Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Updates

Its been a long time since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then and I am going to summarize them in a couple of points

 

  1. Got real sick of coding and finally decided to be serious about my MBA. Finished my GMAT. Did pretty well... scored 770/5.0
  2. Confidence was at peak height... thought that I could get into any college... hence, didn't concentrate too much on the essays..
    Result: Didn't make it through the ivy institutes.
    Lessons Learnt: Never be overconfident :)
  3. Got an admit for one of my dream schools (didn't do bad after all :)). I Will be going to Spain this summer for my 2 yr MBA stint at IESE (and I promise to be a more frequent Blogger from now on).
  4. Have finally started using the gym again. Need to be in shape before I reach Spain ;). Lets see how long my gymming lasts (The last time I tried, I went continuously for 2 weeks. Plan to break that record now :D).
  5. Made a road trip to Hyderabad (more details in the next blog)

2 comments:

Abdul said...

Great, congratulations...

It's good to do what you like.. Have fun man and enjoy maadi...

gagneet said...

ass, you didn't make it to the ivy league as you don't have the g me d to do it. don't blame it on the poor essays which you made ur sis and bro write for you... :-P