Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My first blog

Wohooo..... finally managed to create a blog.

Have always wondered what bloggin was all about or why there was a big hype around it. Never really had the time, nor interest to actually get into blogging.

Now that my work requires me to know a bit more about blogging, i finally created my blog. I guess this is a typical Leo attitude, leave all the things till the end, and not work on something unless and until you absolutely need to :)

I guess there is loads more to write about... will be updating the blog site with more and more details about me and my (mis)adventures... not the naughty kinds ;-)

2 comments:

Tweety said...

helloooooooooo...anybody there?...someone seems to have scribbled something and left...continue it man....

gagneet said...

Hey! Congrats Man!!
But the main thing seems that you "miss"spelt the "miss"adventures!!!

Why the missing S??!!
So how is it going with the MISS(ES), made any hits on that front as yet or not?

Anyway! Congrats! Just don't go boasting about it right now... :-D